We are currently on the lookout for an experienced, creative digital marketing strategist to join our growing Vuepoint team. This individual will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, campaigns and ensuring the success of our business objectives and that of our clients.
You will combine your knowledge of the web and digital marketing to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation, and increase engagement for our clients.
If you enjoy fast paced projects, are detail oriented, and are a digital marketing wiz, then read on!
- Regularly conduct market research and prepare strategic digital marketing plans for clients
- Manage and audit client websites for improved UX and UI to increase conversion rates
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including social platforms, Google Ads, etc.)
- Manage day-to-day monitoring and optimization of live campaigns
- Implement new digital campaigns with appropriate tracking analytics
- Work directly with other team members to ensure campaign elements prepared and delivered adhering to approved timelines
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs for clients
- Prepare monthly marketing reports for presentation to clients along with recommendations to improve performance
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging across all brands
- Keep track of trends and algorithmic changes related to SEO for implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising, communication, or related field
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and WordPress
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute digital marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong usage skills with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- A highly analytical mindset with the ability to interpret performance data in order to gather insights and prepare recommendations
Nice to Have…
- Certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Previous Account Management experience
Perks and Benefits
We do everything possible to make Vuepoint an awesome place to work.
- Creative Work Environment – built to make life easy and constantly improved.
- Commitment to Growth – we’re committed to your long term future at the company and want to help you improve and expand your skills.
- In-house snacks and amazing espresso.
- Occasional Company Sponsored Lunches and Nights Out.
- We go out to lunch every Friday as a team! Deciding where to go? That’s the tough part.
Interested? Send us your resume and let us know why you’re our person!Apply Now