Dude, where’s our Web Developer?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Full-Time WordPress Web Developer to add to our Vuepoint team. This individual must have strong development skills, be a problem solver and a team player. Rad jokes are a bonus.
If you enjoy fast paced projects, are detail oriented, and enjoy both solo work and collaborating with a talented team – send us your portfolio and resume today!
- Maintain and improve existing client WordPress websites
- Collaborate with team members to implement new features/improvements on existing websites to further marketing and SEO efforts
- Develop performant custom websites using development best-practices
- WordPress development skills
- 2+ years experience
- Understanding of web standards and development methodologies
- Ability to develop sites from mockups with precise detail
- Strong responsive web skills
- Ability to produce robust code, with ample comments
- Capacity to troubleshoot and suggest appropriate solutions
- Familiarity with basic website speed optimization techniques
- Familiarity with standard go live procedures
- Ability to provide time estimates for the implementation of features/functionality
- Ability to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- Team Player Mentality
- Researching skills and ability to recommend new technologies to enhance the user experience
- Familiarity with a variety of hosting environments
- Experience with eCommerce, Merchant accounts, and Paypal payment processes
- Ability to function within a collaborative team environment
- An online work portfolio or list of sites you’ve developed
Nice to Have…
- Comfortable with programming in MySQL
- Experience with plug-in & module building
- Experience with project planning
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Understanding of onsite SEO
- Familiarity with Shopify, Bigcommerce, HubSpot, Joomla, Drupal, and/or Magento
- Familiarity with VPN
- Experience with Google AdWords
- Organization Skills
Perks and Benefits
We do everything possible to make Vuepoint an awesome place to work.
- Creative Work Environment – built to make life easy and constantly improved.
- Commitment to Growth – we’re committed to your long term future at the company and want to help you improve and expand your skills.
- In-house snacks and amazing espresso.
- Occasional Company Sponsored Lunches and Nights Out.
- We go out to lunch every Friday as a team! Deciding where to go? That’s the tough part.
Sweet! We can’t wait to hear from you.Apply Now