Vuepoint is looking for a confident, people-oriented individual to join our team as a hospitality manager. As our hospitality manager, you would be our clients’ first impression of Vuepoint. This means you will need to wear many hats, but focus on one main goal—providing a high-quality experience for our guests!
Providing a memorable client experience is comprised of a few key responsibilities, ranging from administrative work to bartending services. Our hospitality manager is crucial in helping us execute day-to-day activities and supporting the team from an organizational standpoint. However, they must also assume the role of our resident barista and mixologist! This means you will need to prepare and serve drinks to clients, while ensuring they feel comfortable and catered to. (Coffee, tea and liquor are our drinks of choice to get the creative juices flowing).
Our hospitality manager is a valuable member of our team and is integral to Vuepoint’s growth. By joining our dynamic team, you become the first step in our creative process. From the moment a client walks into our office, you will be creating the extraordinary atmosphere that sets us apart. We chose to create a bar area instead of a waiting room to promote conversation, creativity and connection—that’s where you come in. As our hospitality manager, you would be crucial in building and strengthening our client relationships. Whether you are greeting them or making conversation, you will be able to bring our unique culture to life. If you’re still with us, let’s dig a little deeper into the role of our hospitality manager.
You will be expected to:
- Provide a pleasant client experience
- Prepare team and client meetings
- Provide quality bar service
- Manage incoming calls
- Maintain bar and office supplies
- Maintain a presentable office/bar
- Manage administrative work
You will learn to:
- Manage vendors and mail orders
- Manage talent acquisition
- Assist in client on-boarding process
Here are a few things we can’t do without:
- Great personality (you’ve gotta have that pizzazz)
- Outstanding conversational skills
- Exceptional organization skills
- 1-2 years hospitality/serving experience
This is a pretty sweet gig. Here’s why:
- You get the whole bar to yourself!—Well, it’s your desk, so…
- Experience the day-to-day at a digital marketing agency
- Salary pay + benefits (Jackpot!)
- We work M-F: 8am-5pm
- Opportunity for career growth
- Team-oriented environment
- Chill atmosphere
- Cool team members (trust us)
Ready to take this to the next level?
If you’ve got that special something that would make you a great hospitality manager, send your resume our way!Apply now